SHOP ART - SA
IYA Shop Art opportunities promotes the artistic work of creatives. If your interested in marketing your unique art and/or products on our website, please review: How SA Works & SA Terms/Conditions. Then, feel free to fill out a SA Application to join our online gallery or to participant in our next vendor event.
Shop Art ONLINE
Shop Art Online
Artists/Creatives can share on online gallery Every 3 months (quarter) starting in January - December of current year
Online Promotional Information
Artists/Creatives will receive space that include the following:
Up to four 2’ by 2” images of work
Name of Artist/Creative
Name, dimensions or Size & Price of artistic work
Website/ Social Media or Video Link
IYA will provide promotional and marketing via IYA's website and social media platforms for artists/creatives and their artistic work for on our online gallery for the 3 month duration.
IYA has an option to promote artists/creatives and/or their artistic work on our IYA marketing materials, at IYA events/activities, and on TV, Print, Internet & Radio media via interviews and articles online/offline if opportunities available for the 3 month duration.
Selection & Deadlines
Artists/Creatives are required to:
Send in a Submission of 8 images of artistic work via email@example.com. Subject Line: SA Online/ 3 Month Duration.
Fill out an online SA Application.
IYA will send the artist/creative an acceptance email after the submission and vendor application is received. Artists/Creatives will not be considered until a completed and executed submission and application.
Artists/Creatives will be selected based on approvals and first come first serve guidelines based on available space on the website.
3 months Duration Deadlines Dates
Oct/Nov/Dec 2017 October 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm
Jan/Feb/Mar 2018 December 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm
Apr/May/Jun 2018 March 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm
Jul/Aug/Sept 2018 June 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm
Oct/Nov/Dec 2018 September 15, 2018 at 11:59pm
There is currently no *Fee/Rate for the Artist/Creative to promote their artistic work on our website. *Fees/Rates are subject to change.
Artists/Creatives will read, understood and agree to the Artist Agreement below.
This Artist Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between Into Your Art Inc- ("Organization"), and the individual Artist (“You” or the "Artist," collectively the “Parties”). Organization wishes to display artwork ("Artwork") to the general public for viewing, marketing, promotional and /or selling purposes; and Artist wishes to display his/her own artwork to the general public on the internet and off the internet for viewing, marketing, promotional and /or selling purposes.
Therefore on and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and in and for consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Artist shall maintain a membership that is in good standing with Organization Internet website ("Membership"). Artist will keep their website and/or e-mail address up-to-date, so the artist can be promptly contacted by the consumer/customers and IYA. The Organization and Artist shall perform according to the Into Your Art website’s Terms & Conditions: Shop Art Online which shall be incorporated herein by reference.
2. The parties agree to perform as follows: (I) Artist shall supply image(s) of his/her artwork and designate each for viewing and/or selling purposes; (II) Organization shall display such on the Organization website for time period agreed; (III) Organization shall owe no further duty to Artist for artwork designated for viewing purposes; and (IV) the parties shall comply with paragraphs 3 and 4 for artwork promotion.
3. If the Organization elects to promote the Artwork on the Organization’s website, the Parties agree customer services will be handled as follows: (I) Artist shall directly communicate with customers after customers contact them within 48 hours.
4. Artist makes the following representations and warranties: (I) all Artwork is Artist's unique work-product; (II) all Artwork is solely owned by Artist, neither borrowed or stolen from, nor owned in part or in full by, any other party; (III) all Artwork is free and clear of all security interests, liens and other claims of third parties; (IV) Artist has full rights and powers of sale and transfer, there is no judgment outstanding against Artist; (V) Artist will follow the Organization’s Terms & Conditions: Shop Art for the Organization’s Website.
6. EXCEPT FOR THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY MAKES IN SECTIONS 1, 2, 3, AND 4 ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
7. Artist shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless ORGANIZATION against any and ally judgments, damages, expenses, settlements, liabilities and other out-of-pocket costs (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees and disbursements) (“Losses”) incurred by organization that arise out of any claim, suit, action, litigation or proceeding (each a “Claim”) brought by a third party that arises out of this Agreement.
8. THE MAXIMUM TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ORGANIZATION TO THE ARTIST FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS RECEIVED BY THE ORGANIZATION FROM THE ARTIST PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE TO THE ARTIST FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Organization reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time. If modifications are made, Artists will be notified via e-mail of the changes. If Artist does not agree with any of the new terms, Organization sole remedy is to remove Artist’s Artwork that is for sale on the Organization's Website. The Artist does not have the right or authority to modify to change this Agreement.
10. This Agreement and those terms specifically incorporated herein is the entire agreement between the Organization and the Artist and supersedes all of the Agreements both written and oral related to the subject matter herein.
11. Artists must be over 18 years of age to display artwork on Organization’s website.